To remove the SurePassID Windows Login Manager (WLM) from a Windows PC you may need to uninstall the SurePassID Windows Credential Provider to re-task a computer or perform an upgrade from an older version of Windows.
Here are the steps you need to take:
1) Perform a complete back-up of the target computer.
2) Download and unzip this archive: https://downloads.surepassid.com/patches/RemoveSurePassIDWinCP_02202020.zip
3) Place the single file (RemoveSurePassIDWinCP.reg) on the target machine.
4) Double-click the file or run it from a command prompt. It will remove all registry entries, files, executables, etc. from the computer.
5) Restart the computer to verify the removal.